For parents – encourage a life-long love of reading
Our Challenge is for your child to read 10 books in 10 weeks:
- Sign your child's PRC reading log for the first 10 books they read during the Challenge.
- Make sure your child shows their log book to their teacher regularly during the Challenge and especially after they read their first 10 books. They must return their log book to their teacher by Friday 22 June to ensure they receive a certificate signed by the Premier and a prize pack.
Take up the Challenge to read and explore books together.
- Talk about books with your child.
- Make reading a family affair.
- Encourage your child to submit a book review.
- If you have the time, why not volunteer to help your child's school by listening to students read?
Join your local LINC or library where you can borrow a great range of books for FREE.
- For great reading suggestions for your child visit our What can I read? page.